|Morris: Receivers disrupted by FSU's physical play|
|Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54 AM-||
"I thought they were physical in the secondary and beat us up," said Morris. "They disrupted us. It doesn't mean our guys didn’t play hard, it just means they were more physical than we were. They were very physical with Sammy [Watkins]. Sammy spent some time on the ground, whether slipping or getting rerouted. He had six catches and usually that is a good night for a wide receiver. We had several others we had called to him, but he was disrupted and we had go to the second or third read. We actually had 12 plays called to him.”
Morris said that he thinks his receivers were surprised FSU were able to pressed them the whole game and also be more physical which he said Clemson takes pride in.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson