|Morris: Receivers disrupted by FSU's physical play|
|Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54 AM-||
"I thought they were physical in the secondary and beat us up," said Morris. "They disrupted us. It doesn't mean our guys didn’t play hard, it just means they were more physical than we were. They were very physical with Sammy [Watkins]. Sammy spent some time on the ground, whether slipping or getting rerouted. He had six catches and usually that is a good night for a wide receiver. We had several others we had called to him, but he was disrupted and we had go to the second or third read. We actually had 12 plays called to him.”
Morris said that he thinks his receivers were surprised FSU were able to pressed them the whole game and also be more physical which he said Clemson takes pride in.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football