|Morris: Receivers disrupted by FSU's physical play|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54 AM||
Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile said on Monday his wide receivers were disrupted by FSU's physical play on Saturday.
"I thought they were physical in the secondary and beat us up," said Morris. "They disrupted us. It doesn't mean our guys didn’t play hard, it just means they were more physical than we were. They were very physical with Sammy [Watkins]. Sammy spent some time on the ground, whether slipping or getting rerouted. He had six catches and usually that is a good night for a wide receiver. We had several others we had called to him, but he was disrupted and we had go to the second or third read. We actually had 12 plays called to him.”
Morris said that he thinks his receivers were surprised FSU were able to pressed them the whole game and also be more physical which he said Clemson takes pride in.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley