|Morris: Receivers disrupted by FSU's physical play|
|Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54 AM-||
"I thought they were physical in the secondary and beat us up," said Morris. "They disrupted us. It doesn't mean our guys didn’t play hard, it just means they were more physical than we were. They were very physical with Sammy [Watkins]. Sammy spent some time on the ground, whether slipping or getting rerouted. He had six catches and usually that is a good night for a wide receiver. We had several others we had called to him, but he was disrupted and we had go to the second or third read. We actually had 12 plays called to him.”
Morris said that he thinks his receivers were surprised FSU were able to pressed them the whole game and also be more physical which he said Clemson takes pride in.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party