|Morris: Receivers disrupted by FSU's physical play|
|Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54 AM-||
"I thought they were physical in the secondary and beat us up," said Morris. "They disrupted us. It doesn't mean our guys didn’t play hard, it just means they were more physical than we were. They were very physical with Sammy [Watkins]. Sammy spent some time on the ground, whether slipping or getting rerouted. He had six catches and usually that is a good night for a wide receiver. We had several others we had called to him, but he was disrupted and we had go to the second or third read. We actually had 12 plays called to him.”
Morris said that he thinks his receivers were surprised FSU were able to pressed them the whole game and also be more physical which he said Clemson takes pride in.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game