|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:38 PM-||
Coach Dabo Swinney said at his Sunday teleconference, "They are pretty good injury wise, just a few guys with some bumps and bruises."
More information will be given out during his Tuesday press conference to the media.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs