|Note on Nuk Hopkins|
|Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:18 PM-||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile caught a 60 yard touchdown pass from Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Clemson’s first drive of the game. It was the longest reception of Hopkins career. His previous long was a 50-yarder against Florida State last year. It was Hopkins fifth touchdown catch of the year, tying his total for all of last year.
Source: Clemson SID
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me