|Facts about C.J. Spiller's scalding start|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 17, 2012 12:02 PM||
Pos: RB Height: 5-11 Weight: 195 Hometown: Lake Butler, FL (Union County HS) Years Played: 2006 - 2009
5) Spiller eclipsed the 200-carry barrier Sunday, making him eligible for the Bills' leaderboard for yards per attempt. He now ranks first at 5.41 yards, well ahead of O.J. Simpson's 4.80 yards. Fred Jackson is third at 4.63 yards.
6) Spiller became the fourth running back in Bills history to run for at least 100 yards in the first two games of a season. Jackson did it last year. Thurman Thomas did it in 1991. Simpson did it in 1973 and 1975.
7) Buffalo leads the NFL in rushing offense at 198 yards a game, rushing average at 6.4 yards a carry and runs of 20-plus yards with five. But Buffalo is tied for seventh in average attempts with 31 a game.
8) Spiller leads the NFL with four carries of at least 20 yards and with two carries of at least 40 yards.
9) Sunday was the seventh straight game Spiller has led the Bills in rushing.
See the full list here
|TigerNet Staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org||
|Discuss this update on the Recruiting Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|
- Thursday, 6/13/2013 4:10 PMC.J. Spiller tweets about Howard's RockSaturday, 6/1/2013 10:48 AMC.J. Spiller: Buffalo Bills to use me in expanded roleSaturday, 5/25/2013 9:37 AMVideo: C.J. Spiller's Secret WorkoutFriday, 5/24/2013 1:16 PMC.J. Spiller's fantasy football impact in 2013Thursday, 5/23/2013 9:47 AMPic: C.J. Spiller campThursday, 5/23/2013 8:40 AMCJ Spiller talks "SpongeBob"Tuesday, 5/7/2013 10:27 AMSpiller ranked as the most elusive back in the NFLMonday, 5/6/2013 11:55 AMBehind-the-scenes look at Spiller's season ticket campaign for the BillsWednesday, 5/1/2013 10:13 AMSpiller listed as #14 rated RB of the BCS EraSaturday, 4/27/2013 10:19 AM