|Morris on Spurrier comments|
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile was asked on Monday about South Carolina's Steve Spurrier comments that Clemson would be proud of that fact South Carolina ran 50 plays in the first half against ECU.
Steve Spurrier: "We had 50 plays at halftime. That Clemson coach would be proud of us, wouldn't he?"— Josh Kendall (@JoshatTheState) September 8, 2012
Morris was not aware of the quote, but he said, "We went 55 [plays in the first half]. We are proud of that."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College