|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 28-10|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:40 PM||
Boyd throws a dart to Nuk Hopkins and he sprints past two defenders for a 33-yard TD. Clemson is now up, 28-10 with 8:42 in the second quarter. This is the first time in Hopkins' career that he has had two touchdowns in a game.
Hopkins has five catches for 90 yards in the first half. Boyd is 16-20 for 203 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Tigers Sweep No. 8 FSU in Tallahassee
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released