|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 28-10|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:40 PM||
Boyd throws a dart to Nuk Hopkins and he sprints past two defenders for a 33-yard TD. Clemson is now up, 28-10 with 8:42 in the second quarter. This is the first time in Hopkins' career that he has had two touchdowns in a game.
Hopkins has five catches for 90 yards in the first half. Boyd is 16-20 for 203 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI