|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 28-10|
|Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:40 PM-||
Boyd throws a dart to Nuk Hopkins and he sprints past two defenders for a 33-yard TD. Clemson is now up, 28-10 with 8:42 in the second quarter. This is the first time in Hopkins' career that he has had two touchdowns in a game.
Hopkins has five catches for 90 yards in the first half. Boyd is 16-20 for 203 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch