|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 28-10|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:40 PM||
Boyd throws a dart to Nuk Hopkins and he sprints past two defenders for a 33-yard TD. Clemson is now up, 28-10 with 8:42 in the second quarter. This is the first time in Hopkins' career that he has had two touchdowns in a game.
Hopkins has five catches for 90 yards in the first half. Boyd is 16-20 for 203 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story