|Hopkins with TD catch, Clemson up 28-10|
|Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:40 PM-||
Boyd throws a dart to Nuk Hopkins and he sprints past two defenders for a 33-yard TD. Clemson is now up, 28-10 with 8:42 in the second quarter. This is the first time in Hopkins' career that he has had two touchdowns in a game.
Hopkins has five catches for 90 yards in the first half. Boyd is 16-20 for 203 yards and 2 TDs in the first half.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus