|TD pass to Hopkins was an audible by Boyd|
|Tuesday, September 4, 2012 11:23 AM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said at his press conference on Tuesday that quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile made around a dozen audibles to pass plays from run calls in the game against Auburn. Swinney said the touchdown pass to DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile was a run call all the way, but Boyd changed the play based on the defense. Swinney said Boyd's ability to audible, step up in the pocket, and make plays with his feet are ways Boyd has improved over last season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover