|Elliott knew Ellington would have a big game|
|Monday, September 3, 2012 12:30 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running backs coach Tony Elliott came up to him before the Auburn game and told him that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was going to have a big game. Elliott told Morris, "He has got it in his eyes. I'm telling you Coach Morris I never seen him like this."
Ellington went on to have 231 yards which was the fifth most in a single game in Clemson history and is the most since C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile had 233 in the ACC Championship game of 2009 against Georgia Tech. Ellington’s 231 rushing yards were also the most ever by a Clemson player in a season opener.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts