|Elliott knew Ellington would have a big game|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 3, 2012 12:30 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running backs coach Tony Elliott came up to him before the Auburn game and told him that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was going to have a big game. Elliott told Morris, "He has got it in his eyes. I'm telling you Coach Morris I never seen him like this."
Ellington went on to have 231 yards which was the fifth most in a single game in Clemson history and is the most since C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile had 233 in the ACC Championship game of 2009 against Georgia Tech. Ellington’s 231 rushing yards were also the most ever by a Clemson player in a season opener.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man