|ESPN: ACC helmet stickers: Week 1|
|Sunday, September 2, 2012 10:01 AM-||
It was a weekend for running backs in the ACC. Here are your top five performers from Week 1 (sorry, they can’t all be from Clemson):
Clemson’s offense: No Sammy, no problem. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile ran for 231 yards and DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile set a school record with 13 receptions. It wasn’t flawless: there were too many drops, and too many sacks, but Hopkins made up for a few drops with his impressive touchdown catch in the fourth quarter, and quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile’s newfound mobility helped keep the chains moving. Clemson had 528 total yards of offense in the 26-19 win over Auburn.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft