|Quick notes from Swinney postgame press conference|
- Made enough mistakes to lose the ball game, but the team overcame them.
- Swinney thanked the fans that were at the Georgia Dome, and he thought they were awesome in the game.
- Difference in the game was the plays Tajh Boyd made with his legs.
- Swinney said that 320 yards rushing is a credit to the job the offensive line did in the game. Swinney thought the line was physical and dominated Auburn.
- Swinney said there is no bigger fan right now than Sammy Watkins in Clemson.
- Nuk Hopkins set a Clemson record with 13 catches. - Swinney said, "Maybe they will pronounce his name right on tv now."
- Game ball to strength coach Joey Batson - "Our guys could have played all night." - "Our guys could have played a 5th quarter." The other game ball went to Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile.
- Proud most of all that they got the win for Clemson, but Swinney said he was happy for the conference also.
- Boxing champ Evander Holyfield spoke to the team on Friday night. Holyfield said he lost 11 times but kept coming back and won the title 5 times.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Clemson Tiger Paw at 2017 Daytona 500
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"
- Clemson statement on search for Bert Henderson