|Quick notes from Swinney postgame press conference|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 1, 2012 11:25 PM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile postgame press conference:
- Made enough mistakes to lose the ball game, but the team overcame them.
- Swinney thanked the fans that were at the Georgia Dome, and he thought they were awesome in the game.
- Difference in the game was the plays Tajh Boyd made with his legs.
- Swinney said that 320 yards rushing is a credit to the job the offensive line did in the game. Swinney thought the line was physical and dominated Auburn.
- Swinney said there is no bigger fan right now than Sammy Watkins in Clemson.
- Nuk Hopkins set a Clemson record with 13 catches. - Swinney said, "Maybe they will pronounce his name right on tv now."
- Game ball to strength coach Joey Batson - "Our guys could have played all night." - "Our guys could have played a 5th quarter." The other game ball went to Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile.
- Proud most of all that they got the win for Clemson, but Swinney said he was happy for the conference also.
- Boxing champ Evander Holyfield spoke to the team on Friday night. Holyfield said he lost 11 times but kept coming back and won the title 5 times.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
|Discuss this update on the Football Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|
9/30 - WATCH: Dabo Swinney previews NC State9/30 - Quick notes from Dabo Swinney's weekly press conference9/28 - WATCH: Dabo Swinney UNC postgame press conference9/28 - WATCH: Swinney's ESPN interview after UNC win9/28 - Clemson vs. UNC Quotes & Notes9/27 - Notes on Swinney post-UNC game9/27 - Swinney gives motivational speech for ALS fundraiser group9/24 - WATCH: Swinney's comments after Wednesday's practice9/24 - Swinney with special message for Tucker Hipps family