|Quick notes from Swinney postgame press conference|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 1, 2012 11:25 PM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile postgame press conference:
- Made enough mistakes to lose the ball game, but the team overcame them.
- Swinney thanked the fans that were at the Georgia Dome, and he thought they were awesome in the game.
- Difference in the game was the plays Tajh Boyd made with his legs.
- Swinney said that 320 yards rushing is a credit to the job the offensive line did in the game. Swinney thought the line was physical and dominated Auburn.
- Swinney said there is no bigger fan right now than Sammy Watkins in Clemson.
- Nuk Hopkins set a Clemson record with 13 catches. - Swinney said, "Maybe they will pronounce his name right on tv now."
- Game ball to strength coach Joey Batson - "Our guys could have played all night." - "Our guys could have played a 5th quarter." The other game ball went to Brent VenablesBrent Venables
Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers
View Full Profile.
- Proud most of all that they got the win for Clemson, but Swinney said he was happy for the conference also.
- Boxing champ Evander Holyfield spoke to the team on Friday night. Holyfield said he lost 11 times but kept coming back and won the title 5 times.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
|Discuss this update on the Football Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|
8/31 - Swinney teleconference audio from Sunday evening8/27 - WATCH: Swinney after Wednesday's Practice8/26 - Dabo Swinney on the Jim Rome Show8/26 - Swinney ranked #43 CFB coach by playing career8/26 - Live: Highlights from Dabo Swinney's Georgia press conference8/26 - Dabo Swinney on The Doug Gottlieb Show8/25 - WATCH: Dabo Swinney Talks Georgia Rematch8/22 - Swinney on Spurrier, Tajh Boyd, chances in the ACC8/21 - WATCH: Swinney's comments after Thursday's practice