|Week 1: Did you know?|
|Friday, August 31, 2012 11:08 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
CLEMSON: Coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile is 8-6 as a player and coach against Auburn. This does not count a 1989 loss to Auburn when Swinney was on the Alabama roster as a freshman walk-on, but didn’t play in the game. He played in three games against Auburn as a student at Alabama, the games of 1990, 1991 and 1992. Alabama won all three of those games, including 17-0 in 1992, the year Alabama won the national title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament