|Week 1: Did you know?|
|Friday, August 31, 2012 11:08 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
CLEMSON: Coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile is 8-6 as a player and coach against Auburn. This does not count a 1989 loss to Auburn when Swinney was on the Alabama roster as a freshman walk-on, but didn’t play in the game. He played in three games against Auburn as a student at Alabama, the games of 1990, 1991 and 1992. Alabama won all three of those games, including 17-0 in 1992, the year Alabama won the national title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft