|Week 1: Did you know?|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, August 31, 2012 11:08 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
CLEMSON: Coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile is 8-6 as a player and coach against Auburn. This does not count a 1989 loss to Auburn when Swinney was on the Alabama roster as a freshman walk-on, but didn’t play in the game. He played in three games against Auburn as a student at Alabama, the games of 1990, 1991 and 1992. Alabama won all three of those games, including 17-0 in 1992, the year Alabama won the national title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man