TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|CBS: Morris on breakout coach list|
|Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:32 PM-||
CBS takes a guess on the coaches that will be the biggest breakout coaches for the 2012 season.
6. Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile, Clemson offensive coordinator: All the former Texas high school coach did in his first season with the Tigers was save coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile's job and help lead Clemson to the Orange Bowl. In the process, Morris also earned a raise to $1.3 million per. Morris won't have star WR Sammy Watkins to start the season, but he still has QB Tajh Boyd and some scary skill talent.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"