TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|CBS: Morris on breakout coach list|
|Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:32 PM-||
CBS takes a guess on the coaches that will be the biggest breakout coaches for the 2012 season.
6. Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile, Clemson offensive coordinator: All the former Texas high school coach did in his first season with the Tigers was save coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile's job and help lead Clemson to the Orange Bowl. In the process, Morris also earned a raise to $1.3 million per. Morris won't have star WR Sammy Watkins to start the season, but he still has QB Tajh Boyd and some scary skill talent.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville