|ESPN: Boyd rated #6 Player in ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, August 24, 2012 3:25 PM||
No. 6. Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson
2011 stats: He threw for 3,828 yards, 33 touchdowns and 12 interceptions over 14 starts. He completed 59.7 percent of his passes and had a 141.2 pass efficiency rating. He had 218 rushing yards and five rushing touchdowns. He had 4,046 total yards and was responsible for a school-record 38 touchdowns.
Previous ranking: No. 6
Making the case for Boyd: He had an outstanding record-setting season in his first year as a starter and played his way into the Heisman conversation after Clemson’s 8-0 start. He led the team to the ACC championship with his strong arm and leadership qualities. His career 43 touchdowns are the most among active ACC players, and he finished last year first in school history in passing efficiency. He has a 10-4 career record as a starter, and was named the MVP of last year’s ACC championship game.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"