|Boyd to be featured on college football TV show|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:27 PM||
This week’s show returns to Tuscaloosa, where rebuilding continues after last year’s deadly tornados. See the resolve of this college town, as the community rallied together in the face of tragedy. See how recovery became celebration, as the University of Alabama claimed their 14th National Championship.
Take a ride across Alabama with Heisman Trophy winner and Auburn legend Bo Jackson. After witnessing the destruction in his home state, Jackson organized a fundraising effort called “Bo Bikes Bama“ to raise money for Tornado Relief. Joined by hundreds of fans, athletes and celebrities, Jackson rode 300 miles, to help his home state.
After leading Clemson to its first ACC title in 20 years, Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is working to keep the Tigers at the top of the conference. We’ll check in with the All-ACC first teamer on the field at Death Valley and head home to Seneca, South Carolina and spend time with his family who shaped his determination and strong work ethic.
And in the Road Trip segment, Tommy Kane and the crew tour our nation’s capital before tailgating on the campus of Maryland for gameday.
For a complete listing of local affiliates and airtimes, please visit http://www.raycomsports.com/football-saturdays-in-the-south/.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover