|Boyd to be featured on college football TV show|
|Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:27 PM-||
Charlotte, N.C. – Raycom Sports’ multi-Emmy Award-winning summer television series, “Havoline Football Saturdays in the South,” continues its ninth season this weekend. The series, with six one-hour episodes, is hosted by Tim Brando and syndicated in 77 markets throughout the country.
This week’s show returns to Tuscaloosa, where rebuilding continues after last year’s deadly tornados. See the resolve of this college town, as the community rallied together in the face of tragedy. See how recovery became celebration, as the University of Alabama claimed their 14th National Championship.
Take a ride across Alabama with Heisman Trophy winner and Auburn legend Bo Jackson. After witnessing the destruction in his home state, Jackson organized a fundraising effort called “Bo Bikes Bama“ to raise money for Tornado Relief. Joined by hundreds of fans, athletes and celebrities, Jackson rode 300 miles, to help his home state.
After leading Clemson to its first ACC title in 20 years, Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is working to keep the Tigers at the top of the conference. We’ll check in with the All-ACC first teamer on the field at Death Valley and head home to Seneca, South Carolina and spend time with his family who shaped his determination and strong work ethic.
And in the Road Trip segment, Tommy Kane and the crew tour our nation’s capital before tailgating on the campus of Maryland for gameday.
For a complete listing of local affiliates and airtimes, please visit http://www.raycomsports.com/football-saturdays-in-the-south/.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"