|ESPN: Checking in with Clemson QB Tajh Boyd|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, July 20, 2012 2:43 PM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
What do you think you guys are capable of this year?
TB: It’s kind of hard to say until you get out there and do it, but I think we have all the capabilities in the world, to compete for whatever kind of championship we want to. But again, it’s all about being consistent and finishing. That’s one of the lessons we learned from last year. This team has no limits on what we can do. It’s just about how we prepare ourselves and how focused we are.
How much does it mean to you to play your way into the Heisman conversation?
TB: It’s definitely an honor just to be mentioned in a category like that. Growing up as a kid, that’s one of the things you hope for and dream about. But the team has to succeed in order for any individual accomplishments like that to come along. With the way we’ve been working this summer, who knows what we can do. Just being considered as an elite player like that is going to be awesome. I have to take things like that in stride.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"