|Ellington projected as NFL 3rd rounder, Boyd as free agent|
|Monday, July 2, 2012 9:39 PM-||
SI's Tony Pauline projects Clemson senior RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile as a third-round pick and Clemson's top prospect in next year's NFL draft. Pauline calls Ellington "explosive, double cut running back with a variety of ball carrying skills."
Pauline projects Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile as a free agent signee, calling him a "athletic college quarterback that’s a bigger threat running the ball rather than passing it."
Some of the other draft projections include DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile 5 round, Jonathan WillardJonathan Willard
RS Sr. Linebacker
#46 6-2, 220
View Full Profile 5-6 round, Malliciah GoodmanMalliciah Goodman
Sr. Defensive End
#97 6-4, 280
View Full Profile 6 round, and Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 300
View Full Profile 6 round.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"