|Ellington projected as NFL 3rd rounder, Boyd as free agent|
|Monday, July 2, 2012 9:39 PM-||
SI's Tony Pauline projects Clemson senior RB Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile as a third-round pick and Clemson's top prospect in next year's NFL draft. Pauline calls Ellington "explosive, double cut running back with a variety of ball carrying skills."
Pauline projects Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile as a free agent signee, calling him a "athletic college quarterback that’s a bigger threat running the ball rather than passing it."
Some of the other draft projections include DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile 5 round, Jonathan WillardJonathan Willard
RS Sr. Linebacker
#46 6-2, 220
View Full Profile 5-6 round, Malliciah GoodmanMalliciah Goodman
Sr. Defensive End
#97 6-4, 280
View Full Profile 6 round, and Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
RS Jr. Offensive Line
#63 6-3, 300
View Full Profile 6 round.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"