|Five dark horses for Heisman: Clemson QB Tajh Boyd|
|Monday, May 28, 2012 11:45 AM-||
From Orlando Sentinel:
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson
Buzz: It’s not hard to see why Boyd was one of the top players in the Atlantic Coast Conference last season. He led the league in total offense (289.0 yards per game) and combined for more than 4,000 yards of total offense while throwing 33 touchdowns. Boyd led Clemson to a conference title and an appearance in the Orange Bowl. Consistency, however, will be key for Boyd as he begins his second season as a starter. After a hot start – Clemson won its first eight games of the season – the team struggled late, losing three of its past five games thanks in part to costly turnovers. Eliminating the mistakes and finding ways to get the ball to star players like Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Fr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile and Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, will go a long way to helping Boyd become an elite quarterback.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson