TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Georgia, Clemson raise fee to cancel 2013-14 series|
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, Clemson and Georgia have agreed to raise cancellation fee for the games in 2013 and 2014.
It would cost either school $3 million if they bailed out of one of the scheduled games, an increase of $2.5 million from the $500,000 fee in the original contract, according to an addendum to the game contract obtained by the Athens Banner-Herald in an open records request.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny
- Tigers even series with UVA
- WATCH: Hopper hopes to make it to the NFL