|Georgia, Clemson raise fee to cancel 2013-14 series|
|Saturday, May 5, 2012 9:40 AM-||
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, Clemson and Georgia have agreed to raise cancellation fee for the games in 2013 and 2014.
It would cost either school $3 million if they bailed out of one of the scheduled games, an increase of $2.5 million from the $500,000 fee in the original contract, according to an addendum to the game contract obtained by the Athens Banner-Herald in an open records request.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs