|Georgia, Clemson raise fee to cancel 2013-14 series|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, May 5, 2012 9:40 AM||
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, Clemson and Georgia have agreed to raise cancellation fee for the games in 2013 and 2014.
It would cost either school $3 million if they bailed out of one of the scheduled games, an increase of $2.5 million from the $500,000 fee in the original contract, according to an addendum to the game contract obtained by the Athens Banner-Herald in an open records request.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes