|Georgia, Clemson raise fee to cancel 2013-14 series|
|Saturday, May 5, 2012 9:40 AM-||
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, Clemson and Georgia have agreed to raise cancellation fee for the games in 2013 and 2014.
It would cost either school $3 million if they bailed out of one of the scheduled games, an increase of $2.5 million from the $500,000 fee in the original contract, according to an addendum to the game contract obtained by the Athens Banner-Herald in an open records request.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson