|Landry Jones impressed by Tajh Boyd|
|Tuesday, April 3, 2012 8:37 PM-||
From Andrew Gilman of CBS Rapid Reports:
QB Landry Jones worked out in California with QB specialist George Whitfield. Jones was joined by Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. “He's athletic, fast, with a nice arm and really nice feet,” Jones said of Boyd.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"