|Hopkins said changes will be made to punt return|
|Monday, March 26, 2012 11:32 PM-||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
So. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile said after practice on Monday that the Tigers have made changes to the punt blocking scheme this spring to try and get some more big plays in that area.
"When I got the ball there were guys right in my face," said Hopkins said about last season. "There is not much you can do."
Hopkins also said he has added more strength and speed since the season has ended. He currently weighs 212 lbs.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville