|Hopkins said changes will be made to punt return|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 26, 2012 11:32 PM||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
So. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile said after practice on Monday that the Tigers have made changes to the punt blocking scheme this spring to try and get some more big plays in that area.
"When I got the ball there were guys right in my face," said Hopkins said about last season. "There is not much you can do."
Hopkins also said he has added more strength and speed since the season has ended. He currently weighs 212 lbs.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story