|Hopkins said changes will be made to punt return|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 26, 2012 11:32 PM||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
So. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile said after practice on Monday that the Tigers have made changes to the punt blocking scheme this spring to try and get some more big plays in that area.
"When I got the ball there were guys right in my face," said Hopkins said about last season. "There is not much you can do."
Hopkins also said he has added more strength and speed since the season has ended. He currently weighs 212 lbs.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy