|Hopkins said changes will be made to punt return|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 26, 2012 11:32 PM||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
So. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile said after practice on Monday that the Tigers have made changes to the punt blocking scheme this spring to try and get some more big plays in that area.
"When I got the ball there were guys right in my face," said Hopkins said about last season. "There is not much you can do."
Hopkins also said he has added more strength and speed since the season has ended. He currently weighs 212 lbs.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina