|Hopkins said changes will be made to punt return|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 26, 2012 11:32 PM||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
So. Wide Receiver
#6 6-1, 200
View Full Profile said after practice on Monday that the Tigers have made changes to the punt blocking scheme this spring to try and get some more big plays in that area.
"When I got the ball there were guys right in my face," said Hopkins said about last season. "There is not much you can do."
Hopkins also said he has added more strength and speed since the season has ended. He currently weighs 212 lbs.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains