|Tebow 'laid hands' in prayer on injured Dawkins|
|Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01 PM-||
From Fox Sports:
Tebow and Dawkins were two of the spiritual leaders in Denver’s locker room.
Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.
“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, he, along with our chaplain and (Broncos director of player development) Jerry ButlerJerry Butler
# 6-0, 180
Ware Shoals, SC
View Full Profile, laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.
“He really is a guy who walks what he says he walks.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC