|Tebow 'laid hands' in prayer on injured Dawkins|
|Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01 PM-||
From Fox Sports:
Tebow and Dawkins were two of the spiritual leaders in Denver’s locker room.
Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.
“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, he, along with our chaplain and (Broncos director of player development) Jerry ButlerJerry Butler
# 6-0, 180
Ware Shoals, SC
View Full Profile, laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.
“He really is a guy who walks what he says he walks.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016