|Tebow 'laid hands' in prayer on injured Dawkins|
|Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01 PM-||
From Fox Sports:
Tebow and Dawkins were two of the spiritual leaders in Denver’s locker room.
Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.
“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, he, along with our chaplain and (Broncos director of player development) Jerry ButlerJerry Butler
# 6-0, 180
Ware Shoals, SC
View Full Profile, laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.
“He really is a guy who walks what he says he walks.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- WATCH: Dabo Swinney says there is pressure in this world but none on his team
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney discusses Mike Williams returning this season
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner