|Tebow 'laid hands' in prayer on injured Dawkins|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01 PM||
From Fox Sports:
Tebow and Dawkins were two of the spiritual leaders in Denver’s locker room.
Dawkins said he will always have fond memories of Tebow and shared a story that reflects their religious bond.
“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, he, along with our chaplain and (Broncos director of player development) Jerry ButlerJerry Butler
# 6-0, 180
Ware Shoals, SC
View Full Profile, laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.
“He really is a guy who walks what he says he walks.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball