|Dabo reflects on his famous rant|
|Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:47 AM-||
“You know, the [reaction] never crossed my mind. That was simply a Thursday night and reacting to a question about something that had kind of lingered all week long. You know, we were getting ready to play in the ACC championship game. I even said at the time that I didn’t know if he [Spurrier] really said it. Obviously, he must have because there has been no retraction or anything like that. I was mad and frustrated, and it just caught me at a bad time. But I didn’t really get caught up in what other people’s reactions were or what they thought about it. I really was focused on trying to win the championship game and put that [loss to South Carolina] behind us at the time. He [Spurrier] came out later that night and said it was a misunderstanding or whatever. And we’ve kind of moved on since that. But that’s really all there is to it.”
Swinney also comments on over-signing, getting shut out of Georgia in recruiting, and recruiting against the SEC.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game