TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Dabo reflects on his famous rant|
“You know, the [reaction] never crossed my mind. That was simply a Thursday night and reacting to a question about something that had kind of lingered all week long. You know, we were getting ready to play in the ACC championship game. I even said at the time that I didn’t know if he [Spurrier] really said it. Obviously, he must have because there has been no retraction or anything like that. I was mad and frustrated, and it just caught me at a bad time. But I didn’t really get caught up in what other people’s reactions were or what they thought about it. I really was focused on trying to win the championship game and put that [loss to South Carolina] behind us at the time. He [Spurrier] came out later that night and said it was a misunderstanding or whatever. And we’ve kind of moved on since that. But that’s really all there is to it.”
Swinney also comments on over-signing, getting shut out of Georgia in recruiting, and recruiting against the SEC.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State