|Dabo reflects on his famous rant|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:47 AM||
“You know, the [reaction] never crossed my mind. That was simply a Thursday night and reacting to a question about something that had kind of lingered all week long. You know, we were getting ready to play in the ACC championship game. I even said at the time that I didn’t know if he [Spurrier] really said it. Obviously, he must have because there has been no retraction or anything like that. I was mad and frustrated, and it just caught me at a bad time. But I didn’t really get caught up in what other people’s reactions were or what they thought about it. I really was focused on trying to win the championship game and put that [loss to South Carolina] behind us at the time. He [Spurrier] came out later that night and said it was a misunderstanding or whatever. And we’ve kind of moved on since that. But that’s really all there is to it.”
Swinney also comments on over-signing, getting shut out of Georgia in recruiting, and recruiting against the SEC.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"