|Dabo listed as candidate for Texas A&M|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 6, 2011 9:45 AM||
Out: Mike Sherman, fired Dec. 1 after going 25-25 in four seasons
Potential candidates: Southern Miss coach Larry Fedora, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen, Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart, Clemson coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile, Louisville coach Charlie Strong, Houston coach Kevin Sumlin
About the job: The Aggies are looking for a fresh start as they enter the SEC next season. Texas A&M’s descent from a preseason top-10 team to 6-6 likely sealed Sherman’s fate. The Aggies are not an elite program on par with Alabama or LSU, but there’s no reason A&M can’t be in the second tier in the SEC. The Aggies are in prime recruiting territory, and now they can use the SEC as a selling point. A passionate fan base is hungry for the program to escape the doldrums of the past decade or so. Texas A&M has one top-25 finish since 1999.
Read the full article here
|TigerNet Sponsor: Get your ACC Championship and Orange Bowl gear Our partner store has some great new Dr Pepper ACC Championship and Discover Orange Bowl shirts and hats for sale. A percentage goes to support TigerNet. . Click here to view our store: http://www.footballfanatics.com/partnerid/117|
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"