|Tajh Boyd done with Twitter|
|Tuesday, November 29, 2011 2:57 PM-||
From ABC Columbia:
"Boyd says he deactivated Twitter account to stay away from all the negativity following Gamecocks game."
He also said today that he didn't tweet about South Carolina's defensive line being average that was used as motivation against Clemson. Boyd says Ingram said after a sack "ya'll need to stop tweeting."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover