|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, November 7, 2011 11:45 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited in practice last week, but expects him to be ready to go in practice this week. Morris went on to say Ellington will play against Wake Forest.
Ellington suffered an ankle injury against North Carolina and was unable to play against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits