|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, November 7, 2011 11:45 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited in practice last week, but expects him to be ready to go in practice this week. Morris went on to say Ellington will play against Wake Forest.
Ellington suffered an ankle injury against North Carolina and was unable to play against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game