|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, November 7, 2011 11:45 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited in practice last week, but expects him to be ready to go in practice this week. Morris went on to say Ellington will play against Wake Forest.
Ellington suffered an ankle injury against North Carolina and was unable to play against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game