|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, November 7, 2011 11:45 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was limited in practice last week, but expects him to be ready to go in practice this week. Morris went on to say Ellington will play against Wake Forest.
Ellington suffered an ankle injury against North Carolina and was unable to play against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update