|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, October 31, 2011 2:16 PM-||
From Dabo Swinney Teleconference:
"Ellington will be rocking and rolling by the time they get to Wake Forest. We will continue to take care of him and will try to get him close to 100%. He has plenty of time because of the open date. Andre and everyone will be ready to roll when it is time to play."
Swinney also said that the "next time we take the field we will be as healthy as we have been since the season started."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff
- 3 Tigers named SN's Preseason All-Americans