|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 31, 2011 2:16 PM||
"Ellington will be rocking and rolling by the time they get to Wake Forest. We will continue to take care of him and will try to get him close to 100%. He has plenty of time because of the open date. Andre and everyone will be ready to roll when it is time to play."
Swinney also said that the "next time we take the field we will be as healthy as we have been since the season started."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson