|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 31, 2011 2:16 PM||
"Ellington will be rocking and rolling by the time they get to Wake Forest. We will continue to take care of him and will try to get him close to 100%. He has plenty of time because of the open date. Andre and everyone will be ready to roll when it is time to play."
Swinney also said that the "next time we take the field we will be as healthy as we have been since the season started."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach