|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 31, 2011 2:16 PM||
From Dabo Swinney Teleconference:
"Ellington will be rocking and rolling by the time they get to Wake Forest. We will continue to take care of him and will try to get him close to 100%. He has plenty of time because of the open date. Andre and everyone will be ready to roll when it is time to play."
Swinney also said that the "next time we take the field we will be as healthy as we have been since the season started."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI