|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Monday, October 31, 2011 2:16 PM-||
From Dabo Swinney Teleconference:
"Ellington will be rocking and rolling by the time they get to Wake Forest. We will continue to take care of him and will try to get him close to 100%. He has plenty of time because of the open date. Andre and everyone will be ready to roll when it is time to play."
Swinney also said that the "next time we take the field we will be as healthy as we have been since the season started."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner