TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: What we learned in the ACC|
|Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:52 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC no longer has a national title contender or Heisman candidate. It happened that quickly. It was a great win for Georgia Tech, but the truth is, it was bad for the ACC. Clemson’s chances of playing for the national title were slim as an undefeated team, but now, with one loss, the Tigers will have to hope a trip to Charlotte is their consolation prize. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile threw one touchdown and two interceptions, and now that he's no longer playing for a national title contender, his Heisman hopes will take a dive.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama