TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: What we learned in the ACC|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC no longer has a national title contender or Heisman candidate. It happened that quickly. It was a great win for Georgia Tech, but the truth is, it was bad for the ACC. Clemson’s chances of playing for the national title were slim as an undefeated team, but now, with one loss, the Tigers will have to hope a trip to Charlotte is their consolation prize. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile threw one touchdown and two interceptions, and now that he's no longer playing for a national title contender, his Heisman hopes will take a dive.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game