|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:21 AM||
Dabo Swinney said in Wednesday's ACC teleconference that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile will be limited in practice but should be ready to go Saturday.
Yesterday Swinney said he would have to see Ellington at practice before he would know if he would be available for Georgia Tech.
Ellington hurt his ankle in the North Carolina game and it had swollen up on Sunday. Ellington has had to fight through a number of injuries this season including a thigh injury and a pulled hamstring.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Clemson lands JUCO baseball commit