|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:21 AM||
Dabo Swinney said in Wednesday's ACC teleconference that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile will be limited in practice but should be ready to go Saturday.
Yesterday Swinney said he would have to see Ellington at practice before he would know if he would be available for Georgia Tech.
Ellington hurt his ankle in the North Carolina game and it had swollen up on Sunday. Ellington has had to fight through a number of injuries this season including a thigh injury and a pulled hamstring.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back