|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:21 AM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile will be limited in practice but should be ready to go Saturday.
Yesterday Swinney said he would have to see Ellington at practice before he would know if he would be available for Georgia Tech.
Ellington hurt his ankle in the North Carolina game and it had swollen up on Sunday. Ellington has had to fight through a number of injuries this season including a thigh injury and a pulled hamstring.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term