|Andre Ellington injury update|
|Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:21 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said in Wednesday's ACC teleconference that running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile will be limited in practice but should be ready to go Saturday.
Yesterday Swinney said he would have to see Ellington at practice before he would know if he would be available for Georgia Tech.
Ellington hurt his ankle in the North Carolina game and it had swollen up on Sunday. Ellington has had to fight through a number of injuries this season including a thigh injury and a pulled hamstring.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits