|Andre Ellington injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 26, 2011 11:21 AM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile will be limited in practice but should be ready to go Saturday.
Yesterday Swinney said he would have to see Ellington at practice before he would know if he would be available for Georgia Tech.
Ellington hurt his ankle in the North Carolina game and it had swollen up on Sunday. Ellington has had to fight through a number of injuries this season including a thigh injury and a pulled hamstring.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room