|Tajh Boyd's NFL draft potential|
|Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:43 PM-||
Steve Muench of Scouts Inc. wrote that Boyd doesn't project as an early-round pick right now for several reasons. This is Insider content, but I'll give you a sneak preview:
For starters, his inexperience shows up on film. He will lock on to his primary receiver and is still learning to read defenses. He telegraphed a throw that was picked off by Hokies CB Jayron Hosley, and he failed to see a linebacker in underneath coverage on a throw that North Carolina should have picked off.
Secondly, Boyd can zip the ball downfield but his touch on deeper throws is inconsistent, particularly outside the hashes. He also needs to work on his timing and anticipation.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College