|Tajh Boyd's NFL draft potential|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 25, 2011 1:43 PM||
Steve Muench of Scouts Inc. wrote that Boyd doesn't project as an early-round pick right now for several reasons. This is Insider content, but I'll give you a sneak preview:
For starters, his inexperience shows up on film. He will lock on to his primary receiver and is still learning to read defenses. He telegraphed a throw that was picked off by Hokies CB Jayron Hosley, and he failed to see a linebacker in underneath coverage on a throw that North Carolina should have picked off.
Secondly, Boyd can zip the ball downfield but his touch on deeper throws is inconsistent, particularly outside the hashes. He also needs to work on his timing and anticipation.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec