|Tony Steward injury plans|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:01 PM||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Tuesday that freshman linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 245
View Full Profile will have surgery after Clemson's open date on November 5 so Steward will have a chance to go home first.
Swinney said Steward's attitude is good and this was just a setback in a long career for him.
Swinney also said since Steward played one play against Maryland, he is one play over the 20% rule limit for a red-shirt. Clemson will need a special waiver for Steward to get a red-shirt for this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford