|Tony Steward injury plans|
|Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:01 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Tuesday that freshman linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 245
View Full Profile will have surgery after Clemson's open date on November 5 so Steward will have a chance to go home first.
Swinney said Steward's attitude is good and this was just a setback in a long career for him.
Swinney also said since Steward played one play against Maryland, he is one play over the 20% rule limit for a red-shirt. Clemson will need a special waiver for Steward to get a red-shirt for this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016