|Tony Steward injury plans|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:01 PM||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Tuesday that freshman linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 245
View Full Profile will have surgery after Clemson's open date on November 5 so Steward will have a chance to go home first.
Swinney said Steward's attitude is good and this was just a setback in a long career for him.
Swinney also said since Steward played one play against Maryland, he is one play over the 20% rule limit for a red-shirt. Clemson will need a special waiver for Steward to get a red-shirt for this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team