|Tony Steward injury plans|
|Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:01 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Tuesday that freshman linebacker Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 245
View Full Profile will have surgery after Clemson's open date on November 5 so Steward will have a chance to go home first.
Swinney said Steward's attitude is good and this was just a setback in a long career for him.
Swinney also said since Steward played one play against Maryland, he is one play over the 20% rule limit for a red-shirt. Clemson will need a special waiver for Steward to get a red-shirt for this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker