|Tony Steward injury plans|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:01 PM||
Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 245
View Full Profile will have surgery after Clemson's open date on November 5 so Steward will have a chance to go home first.
Swinney said Steward's attitude is good and this was just a setback in a long career for him.
Swinney also said since Steward played one play against Maryland, he is one play over the 20% rule limit for a red-shirt. Clemson will need a special waiver for Steward to get a red-shirt for this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy