|ESPN: ACC Heisman watch|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:28 PM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The one player in the league right now, though, who stands the best chance at representing the ACC in the Heisman race is Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. The Tigers and their fans got a huge scare this past weekend when Boyd was assisted off the field because of a hip injury and did not return to the game. All indications are that he will play Saturday against Maryland, though, which not only upgrades Clemson’s chances of remaining undefeated, but also keeps Boyd in the Heisman conversation. Here’s a quick look at his updated résumé:
Ranks 14th in nation in total offense (310.3).
Ranks 16th in nation in pass efficiency (160.2).
Ranks ninth in the nation in touchdown passes with 15.
He ranks first in the ACC in passing yards per game (290), total offense (310.3) and is second in touchdown passes (15).
He has completed 119 of 194 passes for 15 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball