|ESPN: ACC Heisman watch|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:28 PM||
The one player in the league right now, though, who stands the best chance at representing the ACC in the Heisman race is Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. The Tigers and their fans got a huge scare this past weekend when Boyd was assisted off the field because of a hip injury and did not return to the game. All indications are that he will play Saturday against Maryland, though, which not only upgrades Clemson’s chances of remaining undefeated, but also keeps Boyd in the Heisman conversation. Here’s a quick look at his updated résumé:
Ranks 14th in nation in total offense (310.3).
Ranks 16th in nation in pass efficiency (160.2).
Ranks ninth in the nation in touchdown passes with 15.
He ranks first in the ACC in passing yards per game (290), total offense (310.3) and is second in touchdown passes (15).
He has completed 119 of 194 passes for 15 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover