|Tajh Boyd Injury Update|
|Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:16 AM-||
From Dabo Press Conference:
Dabo Swinney confirms that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is "fine" and will be at practice Tuesday and take every rep. Dabo said that "It's just a blessing that he's OK."
However, Boyd is catching a lot of grief from his teammates for getting cart off the field and riding in the front seat. Swinney said Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
RS Jr. Tight End
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile told him "he should have drove the cart."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT