|Tajh Boyd Injury Update|
|Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:16 AM-||
From Dabo Press Conference:
Dabo Swinney confirms that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is "fine" and will be at practice Tuesday and take every rep. Dabo said that "It's just a blessing that he's OK."
However, Boyd is catching a lot of grief from his teammates for getting cart off the field and riding in the front seat. Swinney said Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
RS Jr. Tight End
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile told him "he should have drove the cart."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft