|Tajh Boyd Injury Update|
|Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:16 AM-||
From Dabo Press Conference:
Dabo Swinney confirms that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is "fine" and will be at practice Tuesday and take every rep. Dabo said that "It's just a blessing that he's OK."
However, Boyd is catching a lot of grief from his teammates for getting cart off the field and riding in the front seat. Swinney said Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
RS Jr. Tight End
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile told him "he should have drove the cart."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"