|Tajh Boyd Injury Update|
|Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:16 AM-||
From Dabo Press Conference:
Dabo Swinney confirms that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is "fine" and will be at practice Tuesday and take every rep. Dabo said that "It's just a blessing that he's OK."
However, Boyd is catching a lot of grief from his teammates for getting cart off the field and riding in the front seat. Swinney said Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
RS Jr. Tight End
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile told him "he should have drove the cart."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits