|Tajh Boyd Injury Update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:16 AM||
From Dabo Press Conference:
Dabo Swinney confirms that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is "fine" and will be at practice Tuesday and take every rep. Dabo said that "It's just a blessing that he's OK."
However, Boyd is catching a lot of grief from his teammates for getting cart off the field and riding in the front seat. Swinney said Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
RS Jr. Tight End
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile told him "he should have drove the cart."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"