|Morris on Boyd injury|
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Monday morning when he came in to watch film and Boyd was a little sore but that was to be expected. Morris said they will manage the injury throughout the week to get him ready to play on Saturday. Morris also said that he would be "shocked" if Boyd didn't play on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!