|Morris on Boyd injury|
|Monday, October 10, 2011 11:54 AM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Monday morning when he came in to watch film and Boyd was a little sore but that was to be expected. Morris said they will manage the injury throughout the week to get him ready to play on Saturday. Morris also said that he would be "shocked" if Boyd didn't play on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Spurrier leaves funny voicemail for Dabo Swinney
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Herbstreit on Clemson: "We love coming here"