|Morris on Boyd injury|
|Monday, October 10, 2011 11:54 AM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Monday morning when he came in to watch film and Boyd was a little sore but that was to be expected. Morris said they will manage the injury throughout the week to get him ready to play on Saturday. Morris also said that he would be "shocked" if Boyd didn't play on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft