|Morris on Boyd injury|
|Monday, October 10, 2011 11:54 AM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Monday morning when he came in to watch film and Boyd was a little sore but that was to be expected. Morris said they will manage the injury throughout the week to get him ready to play on Saturday. Morris also said that he would be "shocked" if Boyd didn't play on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover