|Morris on Boyd injury|
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile on Monday morning when he came in to watch film and Boyd was a little sore but that was to be expected. Morris said they will manage the injury throughout the week to get him ready to play on Saturday. Morris also said that he would be "shocked" if Boyd didn't play on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell