|QB Tajh Boyd injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:10 PM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile
Clemson, SC—Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd suffered a strained hip in Saturday’s 36-14 victory over Boston College. Boyd had X-rays at Memorial Stadium, then had an MRI at Oconee Hospital in Seneca on Saturday night. The X-rays and MRI were negative. His status for next Saturday’s game against Maryland in College Park would be termed questionable at this point. An update of Boyd’s status will be given this coming week.
Boyd had completed 16-26 passes for 283 yards and a touchdown and had run for 37 yards and a touchdown on six carries prior to the injury that took place on Clemson’s opening drive of the second half. He was injured when he was hit by a Boston College defender while completing a pass to tight end Dwayne Allen for five yards.
Clemson went on to kick a field goal on the drive to take a 26-7 lead. Clemson went on to a 36-14 victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room