|QB Tajh Boyd injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:10 PM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile
Clemson, SC—Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd suffered a strained hip in Saturday’s 36-14 victory over Boston College. Boyd had X-rays at Memorial Stadium, then had an MRI at Oconee Hospital in Seneca on Saturday night. The X-rays and MRI were negative. His status for next Saturday’s game against Maryland in College Park would be termed questionable at this point. An update of Boyd’s status will be given this coming week.
Boyd had completed 16-26 passes for 283 yards and a touchdown and had run for 37 yards and a touchdown on six carries prior to the injury that took place on Clemson’s opening drive of the second half. He was injured when he was hit by a Boston College defender while completing a pass to tight end Dwayne Allen for five yards.
Clemson went on to kick a field goal on the drive to take a 26-7 lead. Clemson went on to a 36-14 victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley