|QB Tajh Boyd injury update|
|Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:10 PM-||
Clemson, SC—Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd suffered a strained hip in Saturday’s 36-14 victory over Boston College. Boyd had X-rays at Memorial Stadium, then had an MRI at Oconee Hospital in Seneca on Saturday night. The X-rays and MRI were negative. His status for next Saturday’s game against Maryland in College Park would be termed questionable at this point. An update of Boyd’s status will be given this coming week.
Boyd had completed 16-26 passes for 283 yards and a touchdown and had run for 37 yards and a touchdown on six carries prior to the injury that took place on Clemson’s opening drive of the second half. He was injured when he was hit by a Boston College defender while completing a pass to tight end Dwayne Allen for five yards.
Clemson went on to kick a field goal on the drive to take a 26-7 lead. Clemson went on to a 36-14 victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Gallman ranked in Athlon's Top 10 running backs of 2016