|QB Tajh Boyd injury update|
|Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:10 PM-||
Clemson, SC—Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd suffered a strained hip in Saturday’s 36-14 victory over Boston College. Boyd had X-rays at Memorial Stadium, then had an MRI at Oconee Hospital in Seneca on Saturday night. The X-rays and MRI were negative. His status for next Saturday’s game against Maryland in College Park would be termed questionable at this point. An update of Boyd’s status will be given this coming week.
Boyd had completed 16-26 passes for 283 yards and a touchdown and had run for 37 yards and a touchdown on six carries prior to the injury that took place on Clemson’s opening drive of the second half. He was injured when he was hit by a Boston College defender while completing a pass to tight end Dwayne Allen for five yards.
Clemson went on to kick a field goal on the drive to take a 26-7 lead. Clemson went on to a 36-14 victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"