|Boyd #4 on ESPN's Heisman Predictor|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 4, 2011 5:21 PM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC has a legitimate contender in this week's Heisman Predictor formula , as Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile checked in at No. 4 behind Denard Robinson, Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.
Not back company for a rookie.
This is Insider content, but I'll give you an excerpt from Ryan McCrystal:
Tajh Boyd has helped the Clemson Tigers knock off three straight ranked opponents to put himself in the Heisman discussion and his team in the driver's seat in the ACC.
It might seem late for a legitimate contender to enter the race, but it was not until this same week in 2010 that Auburn's Cam Newton first cracked the Predictor's top 10.
The one obstacle Boyd might face is that Clemson already has completed its most difficult stretch and did so without receiving significant national attention.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies