|Boyd #4 on ESPN's Heisman Predictor|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 4, 2011 5:21 PM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC has a legitimate contender in this week's Heisman Predictor formula , as Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile checked in at No. 4 behind Denard Robinson, Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.
Not back company for a rookie.
This is Insider content, but I'll give you an excerpt from Ryan McCrystal:
Tajh Boyd has helped the Clemson Tigers knock off three straight ranked opponents to put himself in the Heisman discussion and his team in the driver's seat in the ACC.
It might seem late for a legitimate contender to enter the race, but it was not until this same week in 2010 that Auburn's Cam Newton first cracked the Predictor's top 10.
The one obstacle Boyd might face is that Clemson already has completed its most difficult stretch and did so without receiving significant national attention.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers