|Boyd #4 on ESPN's Heisman Predictor|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC has a legitimate contender in this week's Heisman Predictor formula , as Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile checked in at No. 4 behind Denard Robinson, Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.
Not back company for a rookie.
This is Insider content, but I'll give you an excerpt from Ryan McCrystal:
Tajh Boyd has helped the Clemson Tigers knock off three straight ranked opponents to put himself in the Heisman discussion and his team in the driver's seat in the ACC.
It might seem late for a legitimate contender to enter the race, but it was not until this same week in 2010 that Auburn's Cam Newton first cracked the Predictor's top 10.
The one obstacle Boyd might face is that Clemson already has completed its most difficult stretch and did so without receiving significant national attention.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game