|Boyd #4 on ESPN's Heisman Predictor|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 4, 2011 5:21 PM||
The ACC has a legitimate contender in this week's Heisman Predictor formula , as Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile checked in at No. 4 behind Denard Robinson, Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck.
Not back company for a rookie.
This is Insider content, but I'll give you an excerpt from Ryan McCrystal:
Tajh Boyd has helped the Clemson Tigers knock off three straight ranked opponents to put himself in the Heisman discussion and his team in the driver's seat in the ACC.
It might seem late for a legitimate contender to enter the race, but it was not until this same week in 2010 that Auburn's Cam Newton first cracked the Predictor's top 10.
The one obstacle Boyd might face is that Clemson already has completed its most difficult stretch and did so without receiving significant national attention.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec