|Chad Morris on Andre Ellington's play|
|Monday, October 3, 2011 12:09 PM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said on Monday that they are waiting on Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile to break out and have a big game. Morris said he believes Ellington is just trying too hard right now and needs to relax a little. Morris has met with Ellington and talked about how to get him going. The wet and cold conditions at Virginia Tech also probably hurt Ellington's performance with him coming off an injury according to Morris.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft