|Chad Morris on Andre Ellington's play|
|Monday, October 3, 2011 12:09 PM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said on Monday that they are waiting on Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile to break out and have a big game. Morris said he believes Ellington is just trying too hard right now and needs to relax a little. Morris has met with Ellington and talked about how to get him going. The wet and cold conditions at Virginia Tech also probably hurt Ellington's performance with him coming off an injury according to Morris.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND