|Chad Morris on Andre Ellington's play|
|Monday, October 3, 2011 12:09 PM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said on Monday that they are waiting on Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile to break out and have a big game. Morris said he believes Ellington is just trying too hard right now and needs to relax a little. Morris has met with Ellington and talked about how to get him going. The wet and cold conditions at Virginia Tech also probably hurt Ellington's performance with him coming off an injury according to Morris.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"