|Boyd tied for 6th in Heisman Poll|
|Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:08 AM-||
Now in its sixth season, the HeismanPundit.com Heisman Poll is made up of 13 Heisman voters from across the country. They vote for three players each week. Tabulations are made on a 3-2-1 basis, with three points awarded for a first-place vote, two points for a second-place vote and one point for a third-place vote. The last three years the final Heismanpundit poll was the most accurate Heisman poll in the country.
The Heismanpundit.com Heisman Poll, 9-28-2011
Player, total points (first place votes in parentheses)
1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford — 23 (4)
2. Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor — 22 (5)
3. Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State — 15 (2)
4. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina — 9 (2)
5. Case Keenum, QB, Houston — 2
6T. Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma — 1
6T. Russell Wilson, QB, Wisconsin — 1
6T. Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU — 1
6T. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama — 1
6T. Brandon Weedon, QB, Oklahoma State — 1
6T. Denard Robinson, QB, Michigan — 1
About the Voting Panel
The 13 members of the panel include: Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel, Teddy Greenstein and Brian Hamilton of the Chicago Tribune, Olin Buchanan and Tom Dienhart of Rivals.com, Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman, Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com, J.B. Morris of ESPN the Magazine, Austin Murphy, B.J. Schecter and Stewart Mandel of Sports Illustrated, plus Dick Weiss of the New York Daily News. Chris Huston, publisher of Heismanpundit.com, coordinates and also votes in the weekly poll.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits