|Heisman Pundit talks Tajh Boyd|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 26, 2011 9:51 AM||
I think Andrew Luck still leads this Heisman race, but the field is opening up. Besides the stalwart Kellen Moore, there are several other attractive candidates emerging in case Luck falters down the road.
– Those candidates: Robert Griffin III, Marcus Lattimore, Trent Richardson, Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, Russell Wilson.
Another note from the Heisman Pundit:
– Even if Tajh Boyd and Clemson don’t take their place among the elite of college football this year, you have to like the Tigers’ chances in the seasons to come. Boyd is just a sophomore and there’s not a senior to be found among the running backs and receivers (and, in fact, they are mostly freshmen and sophomores). Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Fr. Wide Receiver
#7 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile might be as impressive a freshman receive as I’ve seen in a while.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"