TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Heisman Pundit talks Tajh Boyd|
|Monday, September 26, 2011 9:51 AM-||
I think Andrew Luck still leads this Heisman race, but the field is opening up. Besides the stalwart Kellen Moore, there are several other attractive candidates emerging in case Luck falters down the road.
Another note from the Heisman Pundit:
– Even if Tajh Boyd and Clemson don’t take their place among the elite of college football this year, you have to like the Tigers’ chances in the seasons to come. Boyd is just a sophomore and there’s not a senior to be found among the running backs and receivers (and, in fact, they are mostly freshmen and sophomores). Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Fr. Wide Receiver
#7 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile might be as impressive a freshman receive as I’ve seen in a while.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags