|DeAndre Hopkins injury update|
|Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:24 PM-||
From Dabo Teleconference:
Dabo Swinney said that "Hopkins is a little sore today" with a hamstring injury. He will be limited in practice tomorrow but they will try to push him a little on Tuesday and see how it goes from there.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game