|DeAndre Hopkins injury update|
|Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:24 PM-||
From Dabo Teleconference:
Dabo Swinney said that "Hopkins is a little sore today" with a hamstring injury. He will be limited in practice tomorrow but they will try to push him a little on Tuesday and see how it goes from there.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits