|DeAndre Hopkins injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:24 PM||
From Dabo Teleconference:
Dabo Swinney said that "Hopkins is a little sore today" with a hamstring injury. He will be limited in practice tomorrow but they will try to push him a little on Tuesday and see how it goes from there.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers