|DeAndre Hopkins injury update|
|Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:24 PM-||
From Dabo Teleconference:
Dabo Swinney said that "Hopkins is a little sore today" with a hamstring injury. He will be limited in practice tomorrow but they will try to push him a little on Tuesday and see how it goes from there.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson