|DeAndre Hopkins injury update|
|Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:24 PM-||
From Dabo Teleconference:
Dabo Swinney said that "Hopkins is a little sore today" with a hamstring injury. He will be limited in practice tomorrow but they will try to push him a little on Tuesday and see how it goes from there.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party