|Stat changes - No INT for Boyd|
|Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:57 PM-||
From Clemson SID:
There are two changes to the statistics from Saturday’s game.
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Fr. Wide Receiver
#7 6-1, 200
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile should have one less reception. He was credited with a catch when he was grabbed by the facemask. Since he did not gain any yardage on the play, there is no catch. Had he gained a yard or more, he would have been credited with a catch. Thus he finished the game with 7-141 receiving.
After reviewing the film of Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile’s interception that was returned for a touchdown, it is clear the ball went backwards and thus is a fumble, not a pass. You can see the play on ESPN3 at the 1 hour 58 minute mark of the tape. He released the ball at the 25 just before his knee touches and the FSU player catches the ball on the run at the 24. Since the ball went backwards it is not a forward pass and thus has to be ruled a fumble.
With these two changes, Boyd is 22-35 for 344 yards and three touchdowns for his stat line in the game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College