|Dinich prediction for Wofford game|
|Thursday, September 8, 2011 9:24 AM-||
Clemson 42, Wofford 17: Wofford will control the football with the triple option, but they won’t be able to stop Clemson. The Tigers failed to convert on their first nine chances on third down against Troy, but will continue the success they had in the second half against Wofford.
Thanks for visiting TigerNet.com. Please follow our Facebook page to get updates on your news feed:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft