|Hopkins named breakout player by Athlon|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, August 2, 2011 10:07 AM||
According to Athlon Sports, these players may have started at some point in their career, but have yet to become a name familiar with all college football fans.
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-1, 195
View Full Profile, WR, Clemson – Clemson’s offense should be fun to watch this season. New coordinator Chad Morris produced one of the top scoring offenses in the nation at Tulsa last year. Although Morris likely won’t replicate averaging over 40 points per game, the Tigers will speed things up on offense. Hopkins is coming off a terrific freshman year, catching 52 passes for 637 yards and four scores. He posted three 100-yard games over the final four contests. If new quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile settles into the job and the offense picks up Morris’ scheme, the Tigers could be dangerous on offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"