|Hopkins named breakout player by Athlon|
|Tuesday, August 2, 2011 10:07 AM-||
According to Athlon Sports, these players may have started at some point in their career, but have yet to become a name familiar with all college football fans.
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-1, 195
View Full Profile, WR, Clemson – Clemson’s offense should be fun to watch this season. New coordinator Chad Morris produced one of the top scoring offenses in the nation at Tulsa last year. Although Morris likely won’t replicate averaging over 40 points per game, the Tigers will speed things up on offense. Hopkins is coming off a terrific freshman year, catching 52 passes for 637 yards and four scores. He posted three 100-yard games over the final four contests. If new quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile settles into the job and the offense picks up Morris’ scheme, the Tigers could be dangerous on offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game