|Hopkins named breakout player by Athlon|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, August 2, 2011 10:07 AM||
According to Athlon Sports, these players may have started at some point in their career, but have yet to become a name familiar with all college football fans.
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-1, 195
View Full Profile, WR, Clemson – Clemson’s offense should be fun to watch this season. New coordinator Chad Morris produced one of the top scoring offenses in the nation at Tulsa last year. Although Morris likely won’t replicate averaging over 40 points per game, the Tigers will speed things up on offense. Hopkins is coming off a terrific freshman year, catching 52 passes for 637 yards and four scores. He posted three 100-yard games over the final four contests. If new quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile settles into the job and the offense picks up Morris’ scheme, the Tigers could be dangerous on offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI