|Ellington talks to ESPN about his injury|
|Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:40 PM-||
“I’m capable of being one of the top running backs in the nation,” he said. “It was my goal to be No. 1, and I’m going to work for that, and prepare myself the best I can this offseason.”
In order for that to happen, Ellington has to stay healthy. He was held out of spring practices but said he has been cleared since the start of summer voluntary workouts.
“It doesn’t bother me at all,” he said. “Once I’m running, and I get going on it, it feels normal. It’s a joint, and when it’s stiff, it’s stiff, but when it gets loose, I’m pretty good to go. I don’t feel like I lost anything, I feel like I gained because I really didn’t do a whole lot last year, just enough to get my name on the radar. This year I feel like the injury was a setback for a major comeback, and that’s the way I’m going to look at it.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- ESPN College GameDay headed to Clemson
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- ESPN SportsCenter coming for Clemson-ND
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND