TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Clemson listed 1/100 to win BCS Title|
|Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:05 PM-||
According to Bodog's Sports Service:
"Bodog has listed Clemson at 100/1 to win a BCS title with four other teams in the ACC having better odds; Florida State (16/1), Virginia Tech (35/1), Miami (60/1), and North Carolina (80/1). WagerWeb has opened the Tigers at +1200 along with Maryland, with the same four teams having better odds. Clemson is the third favorite to win the Atlantic Division at +450 behind the Terrapins at +325 and the Seminoles at a prohibitive -325."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game