|Clemson listed 1/100 to win BCS Title|
|Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:05 PM-||
According to Bodog's Sports Service:
"Bodog has listed Clemson at 100/1 to win a BCS title with four other teams in the ACC having better odds; Florida State (16/1), Virginia Tech (35/1), Miami (60/1), and North Carolina (80/1). WagerWeb has opened the Tigers at +1200 along with Maryland, with the same four teams having better odds. Clemson is the third favorite to win the Atlantic Division at +450 behind the Terrapins at +325 and the Seminoles at a prohibitive -325."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits