|Clemson listed 1/100 to win BCS Title|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:05 PM||
"Bodog has listed Clemson at 100/1 to win a BCS title with four other teams in the ACC having better odds; Florida State (16/1), Virginia Tech (35/1), Miami (60/1), and North Carolina (80/1). WagerWeb has opened the Tigers at +1200 along with Maryland, with the same four teams having better odds. Clemson is the third favorite to win the Atlantic Division at +450 behind the Terrapins at +325 and the Seminoles at a prohibitive -325."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"