TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 129k members and 20M forum posts.
|Ellington's NFL Draft Outlook|
|Friday, June 24, 2011 12:44 PM-||
According to NFL Mocks:
Ellington is a shifty back with excellent vision and speed, and he led the Tigers with 10 rushing touchdowns last year on only 118 carries. Simply put, Ellington is one of the best backs in the ACC, and he is a threat to score the ball any time he touches it. In addition to his 718 rushing yards last year, he caught 12 passes for 109 yards and another score. Very hard to track down in space, and he always keeps his legs moving. Definitely not a power back, but slippery between the tackles and not easy to tackle. That is evidenced by his 5.8 yard per carry average last year after being named to the ACC Freshman team in 2009. Not only is Ellington blossoming as a runner and receiver, he also saw limited duty as a kick returner last year, but he made the most of it, averaging 34 yards per return and taking one of his seven returns to the house for six. This guy is just a great football player. He has vision, instincts, and loads of speed, not unlike the guys who preceded him at Clemson in C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile and Jamie HarperJamie Harper
#8 6-0, 235
View Full Profile. This guy undoubtedly has an NFL future, and he should be a pretty high pick if he can keep pace from his numbers as a sophomore.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update