|Hopkins models his game after NFL HOFer|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:34 PM||
The South Carolina-native's crisp mannerisms and easy movements are a byproduct of years worth of training. His brand dates back a generation.
"I used to try and model my game after Cris Carter when he was with the Vikings. He was so smooth with his routes and wasn't the fastest guy out there but, you know, he got the job done," Hopkins explained of the Hall of Fame receiver. "Carter was definitely one of the guys I tried to model my game after."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies