|Hopkins models his game after NFL HOFer|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:34 PM||
The South Carolina-native's crisp mannerisms and easy movements are a byproduct of years worth of training. His brand dates back a generation.
"I used to try and model my game after Cris Carter when he was with the Vikings. He was so smooth with his routes and wasn't the fastest guy out there but, you know, he got the job done," Hopkins explained of the Hall of Fame receiver. "Carter was definitely one of the guys I tried to model my game after."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford