|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:44 PM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"