|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:44 PM-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll