|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:44 PM-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits