|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State