|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:44 PM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains