Two Tigers named to Preseason All-USA team
|2017-08-12 08:43:08.0- -||
Height: 6-6 Weight: 208 Hometown: Cartersville, GA (Cartersville HS) Class: 2018
#3 Overall, #1 QB-PP, #2 GA
#1 Overall, #1 QB, #1 GA
#1 Overall, #1 QB, #1 GA QB
#2 Overall, #1 QB-PRO, #2 GA
Clemson 5-star commitments Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas were named to the 2017 American Family Insurance All-USA Preseason Football team this week.
Both highly regarded prospects have signed their financial aid agreement with Clemson and plan to enroll in January.
As a junior, Lawrence completed 250 out of 406 passes for 3,904 yards and 51 touchdowns with only nine interceptions this season. He only needs 2,477 yards and 40 touchdowns to break Deshaun Watson's Georgia career high school records.
He is a three-year starter in high school that has lost only two games (42-2) during that span and has thrown for more than 10,000 yards and 118 touchdowns.
As a sophomore, Thomas had 70 tackles including 13 for loss, nine sacks, two fumbles forced, and a fumble recovery.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Trevor Lawrence Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects