"Prime-time" picks Clemson
Height: 6-1 Weight: 170 Hometown: Hollywood, FL (Chaminade Madonna HS) Class: 2013
Adrian Baker chooses Clemson over Oklahoma.
Baker sent in his letter-of-intent to Clemson this morning, but he committed to coach Dabo Swinney last week.
As a junior, he had 22 tackles and 5 interceptions. He also had two defensive touchdowns. His nickname is Prime-Time or "Bake the Great". He was a one-time FSU commit back in 2012.
He is one of the fastest players in Florida.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Adrian Baker Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects