Parker Boudreaux sets announcement date
|2015-06-25 14:49:09.0- -||
Height: 6-5 Weight: 282 Hometown: Orlando, FL (Bishop Moore HS) Class: 2016
4-star 2016 Clemson offensive lineman target Parker Boudreaux will announce his college choice next Thursday (July 2) according to his twitter account.
His top five schools are Clemson, Florida, Georgia Southern, Notre Dame and Oklahoma.
Boudreaux has one of the highest offer lists in the entire country for a 2016 recruit - 75+ offers. He is very high on Clemson's list of offensive line targets for 2016. Clemson offered on 9/2/14.
Factors that he is looking for in a school is "really just the comfort and if it feels like home and the academics and the people around the program," Boudreaux told TigerNet back in March. He also said during that interview that Clemson "was outstanding and the best visit so far."
Notre Dame appears to be the main competitor to Clemson for his services.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Parker Boudreaux Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects